Private Brooklyn’s Beat Tour
A 4-hour awesome exploration of Bklyn neighborhoods by foot and subway OR chauffeured vehicle.
This tour takes you to and through the vivacious and varied neighborhoods of New York City’s BEST borough!
Ok, as a Native Brooklynite, I’m a little biased. But no matter where we show you, however we get around, Brooklyn’s got a little something for everyone. And since each of our tours are custom-designed and private, we can tailor the tour to focus a little on whatever makes your heart sing. Brownstones, parks, food, drink, makers, street art, Brooklyn’s got it all.
Here’s what we can show you on our 4-hour Private Brooklyn’s Beat Tour.
By foot and subway is a good entry-level intro to BK. Here’s what we see:
- The magnificent Brooklyn Bridge
- factory-turned-condo chic DUMBO
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Borough Hall & the Courthouses
- Brownstone Brooklyn’s Boerum Hill, Cobble Hill, and Carroll Gardens
- superfund/superfun Gowanus
- Picturesque Park Slope
If we travel by chauffeured SUV or Sprinter, we can cover hella more neighborhoods in this borough of 2.6 million, including:
- Ethnic working-class Sunset Park,
- Makers in Industry City
- Italian McMansions of Dyker Heights,
- honky-tonk Coney Island
- Odessa by the Sea Brighton Beach
- Orthodox Jewish Midwood
- Victorian Flatbush
- and more, as time permits.
Your Engaging, Entertaining, Educational & Energetic LUNY! tour guide will thrill you with their passion for Brooklyn’s history, culture and energy of BK. As we like to say, “Spread the love, it’s the Brooklyn way!”