In Brooklyn, We Go Hard: the Biggie Smalls Tour
Tour Biggie Smalls' Brooklyn! Learn about the master of early hip-hop and where he hung & hustled.
Our tour celebrating the life of Christopher Wallace aka the Notorious B.I.G. aka Biggie Smalls is a cross-Brooklyn stomp that visits many of the hotspots where Biggie Smalls learned to craft his freestyle rhymes.
On our 3-hour walking tour, we visit the following sites:
- Biggie’s apartment building in Fort Greene
- George Westinghouse High School, where Christopher’s classmates included Busta Rhymes and Jay-Z
- Albee Square
- Juniors with their world-famous cheesecake, which is undoubtedly where Biggie earned his nickname. That’s a signed photo of him and Jay-Z hanging on the wall
- Habana Outpost features an enormous, posthumous Comandante Biggie! mural, painted by legendary graffiti artist Lee Quinones
- Brooklyn’s Queen of All Saints School
- the Country House Diner, a local favorite of Biggie’s
- The Golden Krust Jamaican patty bakery
- DLC Comprehensive Medical Center where Biggie’s Mom worked
- The former Mayfair Grocery where Biggie bagged groceries
- and other famous locations where Biggie hustled.
Along with seeing where Biggie grew up and made his millions, our talented and tricky tour guides will put the B.I.G.’s life importance into the context of the NY hustle and how it inspires millions of New Yorkers daily, whether they know it or not.
What are you waiting for? Get on the spot and book this tour!
“Remember to spread love, its the Brooklyn Way.”