Private New York City Highlights Tour
Is it your first time in NYC? Our popular Highlights tour is the one for you!
This tour is perfect for first-timers and covers (almost) everything you’d want to see in a compact four hours. What’s more, we see the sights in the exact same way that New Yorkers get around – by foot and subway! A hotel meeting for the 9am start time is ideal (or 1 pm for an afternoon tour,) but since all our tours are private, we can meet anywhere in Manhattan or Brooklyn and at whatever time suits your vacation schedule.
See New York City’s most popular sights with one of our Engaging, Entertaining, Educational and Energetic tour guides. After you meet our guide, you’ll jump on the subway (don’t worry, we’ll help purchase the MetroCards,) and cover most of Manhattan’s Highlights from Central Park to Battery Park. Here is what you’ll see on our 4-hour NYC Highlights tour:
- Central Park & Strawberry Fields
- The Dakota Apartments
- the Upper West Side and Upper East Side
- Fifth Avenue
- Rockefeller Center
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- The gorgeous department stores of Fifth Ave
- The New York Public Library (from the movie Ghostbusters and the Day After Tomorrow)
- The Beaux-Arts beauty of Grand Central Terminal
- Subway downtown to Battery Park and the birth of New York City
- Walking tour through Bowling Green Park to the Charging Bull sculpture
- Trinity Church
- Wall Street & the New York Stock Exchange
- Federal Hall National Monument.
- Pause to reflect at the 911 Memorial and the World Trade Center Site
- If time allows, we’ll swing up to the Brooklyn Bridge and end in Chinatown or Little Italy.
Keep in mind, since ALL our tours are private, we can customize this tour to suit your interests and fit your itinerary.
We can’t wait to show you OUR New York City!