Tour the Shore! Bruce Springsteen’s Jersey Roots
Learn about BRUUUUUCE's life while visiting his childhood homes & venues "Down the Shore."
About The Epic Bruce Springsteen Experience
I was. . . Born in the USA! But not just any part of the USA. . . Bruce Frederick Springsteen, American icon, Rock n Roll hero, serenader of the Blue Collar Worker, was born in the swamps of Central New Jersey. And with Bruce ‘s new album, new film and having played a sold-out run on Broadway, now is the time for any and all fans to book a Bruce Springsteen Pilgrimage own the Jersey Shore. On our Bruce Springsteen tour we see all the bits and pieces of small-town America that forged this most epic of American songsmiths.
Warning! This tour is for serious Bruceheads ONLY. It is an 8-hour intense adventure. Here is what we’ll see:
- Pickup at hotel and visit the 2-3 sites in Greenwich Village where Bruce Springsteen performed in his 20s.
- 90-minute drive to Freehold NY where Bruce grew up –
- The parking lot where Bruce’s Grandparents’ house stood
- 2 other houses where Bruce lived growing up
- We’ll visit the various houses he used to live in and the streets he used to play in
- Lunch at a local Central Jersey pizzeria where he used to eat
- Dessert at the Jersey Freeze Ice Cream stand mentioned in the auto-bio
- On the road again to Belmar NJ to the corner of E Street and 10th Avenue
- Asbury Park NJ, for the Student Prince, the Stone Pony, the Upstage Club, the Asbury Park Convention Hall and Madame Marie’s on the Boardwalk.
- There will be opportunities for a souvenir as well as hopping out to snap pics.
- Lastly, we’ll visit the Bruce Springsteen Archives for American Music (pending availability) for a very hands-on experience with Bruce souvenirs and ephemera.
- If time permits, we’ll drive past his current property in Colts Neck, NJ.
I come very prepared with Bruce‘s Biographies and read portions of his life to you while standing on the spots that made him an All-American Rock Star.
This tour lasts 8 hours and runs $1800 all-inclusive for this once in a lifetime experience – cost covers guide, driver, lunch, dessert, and gratuities for both guide and driver. We don’t charge per person but we charge by the hour -the vehicle fits up to five, plus guide and driver.
Please understand that the high cost for this tour is due to the distance from the city, the distance between the locations and the chauffeured Escalade so I can focus on Bruce and not on the road.
We would love to take you down the Jersey Shore on your BRRRRUUUUUUUCCCCEEEEEEE pilgrimage. Email me if interested!
All-Inclusive Price Includes
- 8-hour tour with guide
- Personal Driver
- Lunch & Dessert